89 Renwick Street
An East Side Federation Beauty With A Bright Future
A classic Federation beauty, this freestanding double-brick family home holds a prized east side setting at the top end of one of Drummoyne's best-loved streets. Built in 1911, the north-east facing home has been opened out and extended for fluid indoor/outdoor living complete with an outdoor kitchen and entertainer's pavilion while retaining its period charm. A spacious single level layout with four double bedrooms makes for comfortable living but it's the potential to add a level taking with views over the harbour to the city that will really capture your heart and your imagination (STCA). Held for 38 years, this is a superb opportunity to create your dream home in a wonderful bayside setting between Drummoyne Wharf and Birkenhead Point shops with village life just around the corner.
• Classic elegance and a family friendly four-bedroom layout
• Superbly maintained, sunny front verandah, central hallway
• High ceilings with rich cedar finishes, fireplace and picture rails
• Master with an ensuite, built-in robes and direct garden access
• Large living room with custom cabinetry and a skylit dining room
• Gas kitchen with breakfast bar, covered bbq area/outdoor kitchen
• Level child-friendly lawn and an all-weather entertainer's pavilion
• Three bathrooms and an internal laundry, reverse air, gas heating
• Add a level for potential city and Harbour Bridge views (STCA)
• Stroll to cafes, shops and bakeries, 300m to Harris Farm Markets
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.