7 Cometrowe Street
A Bayside Family Classic With A Large Child-Friendly Garden
All the classic Federation elegance is here with soaring ornate ceilings and classic proportions creating a perfect environment for family living with Taplin Park and the Bay Run at the end of the street. Set on a 468sqm approx, the double-fronted home is spread over two levels with a highly functional layout designed to adapt to a family's changing needs with four bedrooms and a lower level rumpus room and home office. A large grassed garden is perfect for kids to play while an upper level deck offers plentiful space for alfresco entertaining and there's a huge basement with wine cellar, workshop and a home office. A fantastic location opposite Drummoyne Park and an easy stroll to Five Dock Boat Ramp is ideal for the active family with village life and top schools within easy walking distance.
• Blue-ribbon bayside setting surrounded by acres of parkland
• Privately set back from the street, classic verandah, side access
• Four bedrooms, main with built-ins, 2 with an original fireplace
• Free-flowing living and dining rooms anchored by a fireplace
• Country style gas kitchen with a walk-in pantry, entertainer's deck
• Lower level rumpus room and a home office with beamed ceilings
• Level established child-friendly garden with entertainer's terrace
• Huge basement storage area with a wine cellar and workshop
• Family bathroom, powder room, reverse cycle air, cedar joinery
• Off-street parking STCA
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.