39 Tranmere Street
Grand Family Home, Dual Street Frontage, Huge Potential
Lovingly held for over 30 years, this landmark two-storey home occupies a prized dual access corner block in the leafy heart of Drummoyne. In a tightly held setting footsteps to Drummoyne Public School and St Mark's Primary, the freestanding home is a brief stroll to Drummoyne village with picturesque Brett Park and the Bay Run at the end of the street offering the best of bayside living and village convenience. Grand proportions, soaring cathedral ceilings, a large courtyard with pool and access via Rawson Avenue to double garaging present the ideal foundations for renovation in a blue-ribbon setting 400m to Harris Farm Markets.
• Level 429.9sqm approx block on the corner of Rawson Avenue
• 4 large bedrooms plus a study, the main with a walk-in robe
• Formal dining with a gas fireplace and an open plan kitchen
• Casual living opens to the courtyard and sun drenched in ground pool
• Upper level living with soaring ceilings and entertainer's bar
• Deep balconies, 2 bathrooms, large double lock-up garage
• 10m street frontage with a deep palm-framed front garden
• Fantastic scope to transform into a luxurious contemporary home
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.