13 Richards Avenue
California Dreaming, A Family Haven With A Garden Paradise
The picture-perfect facade of this double-fronted 1930s Californian bungalow makes an instant first impression; however, it's the beautiful landscaped gardens that steal the show. With a private setting at the end of wide tree-lined cul-de-sac, the tastefully renovated two-storey home reveals a perfect blend of old and new designed to celebrate family life. Roomy interiors feature five double bedrooms and three distinct zones, the original front of the home with its classic period detailing, a huge contemporary living space and the outdoor entertainer's haven designed as an alfresco lounge. Lush lawns, a built-in daybed and kid's cubby house create an idyllic setting for relaxing, playing and entertaining.
• Family friendly setting between the Bay Run and Lyons Road cafes
• 12m frontage with undercover parking, deep 490sqm approx block
• 5 large bedrooms all with built-ins plus a sunroom ideal as a study
• Master with an ensuite, 3 stylish bathrooms, family sized laundry
• Lounge/family room, polished floorboards and classic ornate ceilings
• Designer Caesarstone island kitchen, Euro appliances, huge storage
• Zoned open plan living and dining, EcoSmart fire, cedar bi-fold doors
• All weather entertainer's deck with a stone-topped Lifestyle barbecue
• Magnolia-framed lawns, travertine terrace, daybed, cubby and sandpit
• 1.5km to Birkenhead Point shops, close to schools, easy city access
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.