Federation Charm Meets Contemporary Flair
With a private setting on the high side of the street just behind Birkenhead Point's retail hub, this freestanding two storey Federation home offers a rare affordable entry to a prized East Side setting. Tastefully renovated interiors have been designed to embrace the outdoors with a stylish contemporary kitchen and sun-filled open plan living space extending to a landscaped north-facing garden. Capturing water glimpses from the lofty upper level master suite, the spacious three-bedroom home is 100m stroll to Brett Park, Drummoyne Pool and the famed Bay Run.
• Three double bedrooms with built-ins and a separate study
• Top floor master retreat with an ensuite and bay glimpses
• Sun-filled open plan living and dining with a gas fireplace
• Stylish Caesarstone kitchen, bi-fold windows to a servery
• North facing entertainer's deck and a sunny private garden
• Two contemporary bathrooms, huge laundry/utilities rooms
• Custom cabinetry, walnut bamboo floors, rainwater tank
• City bus at the doorstep, short walk to every convenience
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.