4 Richards Avenue
A Vintage Treasure Ripe for Transformation
Completely original homes in this blue-ribbon pocket of Drummoyne are rare on the market and this classic 1920s Californian bungalow presents an exceptional opportunity for creative transformation (STCA). The first time offered to the market in half a century, this untouched gem on a level 486sqm approx block is one of a handful of homes in a picturesque cul-de-sac. A true blank canvas, the freestanding home retains all of its original features with an excellent layout that's perfectly configured for family living and a sunny rear garden ripe for landscaping.
• Tree-lined avenue between the Bay Run and Lyons Road cafes
• Full brick freestanding home built c1924, 12m street frontage
• 4 bedrooms, original fireplaces and elegant leadlight windows
• Traditional front verandah and a large level north facing garden
• Fluid layout, large gas kitchen, separate living and dining rooms
• Original floorboards ready for restoration, battened ceilings
• Side driveway to a garage plus additional off street parking
• 1.5km to Birkenhead Point's retail precinct, easy city access
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.