8 Richards Avenue
Endless Opportunity in Coveted Cul-De-Sac Location on 486sqm
Providing scope to renovate, refurbish or rebuild in a coveted pocket of Drummoyne, a vintage classic that's ready for imagination! This gorgeous 1920s Californian bungalow is one of only a handful in a tightly held cul-de-sac surrounded by quality family homes. The double-fronted bungalow comes with DA approved plans for transformation into a luxurious contemporary residence designed to take full advantage of its sunny northerly rear aspect and deep level block. An idyllic setting between the Bay Run and Lyons Road cafes is a short walk to sought-after schools and just 1.5km to Birkenhead Point's retail precinct with easy access to the city.
• Rare opportunity, one of Drummoyne's best-loved avenues
• Fresh and bright with spacious interiors and an easy flow
• DA approval in place to redesign and open out/extend the rear
• Double bedrooms, the main with a sunroom/dressing room
• High ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, timber floorboards
• Large living room, retro dine-in gas kitchen, separate study
• Sun-drenched garden, 486qm approx with wide side access
• DA approved plans for a designer family home
• Slab driveway (DA approval for a carport), 6km to the city
AREA: 486m² (approximately)
WATER RATES: $688.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $1,840.00 per Annum (approximately)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.