Grand Federation Manor with Spectacular Harbour Views (Enter via Napier Street)
One of Drummoyne's finest Federation residences, this manor-like family home stands proud on a private elevated block overlooking Sydney Harbour. Showcasing the grand proportions and refined craftsmanship of its heritage, the sprawling six-bedroom home's commanding setting affords sweeping views taking in the iconic Harbour Bridge and City featuring a versatile self-contained apartment with separate entrance. A choice of outdoor living areas, sunny pool and level garden deliver a perfect environment for family living and entertaining in a dress-circle East Side setting. Just 400m to the ferry or bus for an easy commute to the city, this harbourside treasure is walking distance to boating clubs and Birkenhead Point shops.
• Grand entry hall, soaring 3.4m ceilings and marble fireplaces
• Spectacular harbour views over Spectacle and Cockatoo Islands
• Six bedrooms with built-ins, huge master with harbour views
• Private self-contained apartment with exposed sandstone walls
• Magnificent formal lounge and dining rooms plus a family room
• Wraparound north-east facing verandah with a harbour outlook
• Granite gas kitchen and casual dining, stained glass windows
• Level child-friendly garden, auto garage accessed via Napier Street
• Sunny saltwater pool and sandstone terrace, perfect NE aspect
• Three renovated bathrooms plus a powder room, huge storage
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.