Grand Victorian Manor Home with Tropical Garden Oasis
One of Drummoyne's finest heritage homes built in 1886, this magnificent Victorian manor stands tall and proud on a private 544sqm approx corner block. Revealing a sophisticated take on Victorian grandeur, the two storey home has been lovingly restored and renovated retaining its architectural integrity while creating a luxurious contemporary family haven. A skilful blend of classical and contemporary design, flawless attention to detail and quality finishes unite to create an exceptional space in which to live and entertain with a lush tropical garden oasis creating a tranquil retreat from the fast pace of city life.
• Four large bedrooms with built-ins and a study on one level
• Elegant entry hall, separate formal lounge and dining rooms
• Provincial style Ilve gas kitchen with marble island bench
• Limewashed American Oak cabinetry and plentiful storage
• Free-flowing casual living and dining wrapped in a large deck
• Sandstone courtyard, tropical gardens and saltwater pool
• Two luxurious bathrooms, spa bath, large internal laundry
• Deep front and rear balconies, ornate fireplaces, Kauri floors
• Elegant bay windows, ducted and split system air, cloak room
• Secure parking and a lock-up garage accessed via Polding St
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.