Spacious parkside semi in a top lifestyle location
On a sunny dual access corner block, this character-filled Federation semi offers a perfect blend of lifestyle and location on the edge of Brett Park and the Bay Run. Built c1907 and retaining a wealth of original features, the three-bedroom home features two spacious living zones with a warm and welcoming vibe and off street parking via Therry Street. Living is easy with the child-friendly park at the end of the street and close proximity to sought-after schools and Birkenhead Point's retail hub making it ideal for the young family.
• Deep front garden and a traditional tessellated tile verandah
• Three large bedrooms, main with a fireplace and bay window
• Elegant living room with ornate fireplace, classic high ceilings
• Bright dine-in kitchen and casual living, entertainer's courtyard
• Fresh bathroom plus a separate laundry room and extra W.C.
• Built-in robes, reverse cycle air and a secure storage shed
• Parking via Therry Street, potential to extend/add a level STCA
• 300m stroll to St Mark's Primary and Drummoyne Public School
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.