A Luxurious New Designer Family Home By The Bay
A striking addition to the streetscape, this custom designed home combines high-end design with a spacious family-focused layout created to afford the ultimate in laidback luxury by the waterfront. Just 200m to Five Dock Bay, the two-storey home's streamlined interiors and beautiful natural finishes create an inviting feel with a choice of living areas and five bedrooms on the upper level including a master retreat conceived as a private sanctuary. Designed to embrace the outdoors, fluid living space opens to landscaped level garden with a barbecue terrace and pergola-covered alfresco lounge for relaxing outdoors. In one of Drummoyne's most tightly held pockets, between Taplin Park and Russell Park, this designer haven is perfect for the active family with bay walks, cycle tracks and Five Dock Boat Ramp within easy walking distance.
• A quality new build with flawless attention to detail
• Family-focused layout with a level landscaped garden, double parking
• Five upper level bedrooms with built-ins, stylish family bathroom
• Master retreat with a walk-in robe and north-facing balcony
• Ensuite with a double vanity, soaking tub and separate shower
• Sun-drenched lounge, polished hardwood floors
• Internal atrium defines the living areas and draws in natural light
• Miele-appointed gas kitchen and stone benchtops
• Breakfast island with a waterfall edge, deep pantry, double sink
• Open plan living and dining flows to a terrace with built-in bbq
• Child-friendly garden with a pergola day bed area and lush lawn
• Internal laundry, powder room, zoned WiFi operated ducted air
• Lock-up garage (internal access), alarm, intercom, ducted vacuum
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.