High-End Design And Family Functionality In A Dress-Circle Setting
Stylish designer interiors, a carefully considered layout and fantastic bayside location deliver a perfect environment for family living in this new designer home. With nature at the doorstep, the beautifully appointed home's tightly held setting is surrounded by picturesque parkland, scenic bay walks and cycleways with close proximity to Drummoyne village and an easy 6km commute to the city. With a choice of living areas and landscaped gardens designed with entertaining in mind, the two storey home features four bedrooms all on one level including a master suite with an adjoining study ideal for those working from home or as a nursery. Bright contemporary interiors are complemented by high-end finishes with ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort and double parking including internal access to a lock-up garage.
• Contemporary family home by Modum Design, 7.5m frontage
• Four bedrooms with built-ins on one level, family bathroom
• Master with an ensuite, walk-in robe and study or nursery
• Large family room and separate living opening to the garden
• Dedicated dining area and a bbq terrace, lush level garden
• Entertainer's kitchen with a butler's pantry and garden outlook
• Stone benchtops, Miele appliances, gas cooktop, huge storage
• Powder room, internal laundry, zoned air (WiFi operated)
• Auto lock-up garage with internal access plus off street parking
• 200m to Five Dock Bay, stroll to Taplin Park and Russell Park
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.