A Grand Federation Home Ripe for Transformation
Set well back from the road on a level 443sqm approx, this classic freestanding Federation home's superb location, grand proportions and original period features present a wealth of possibility. Held by one family for over 30 years, the home's soaring 3.4m ceilings, original fireplaces and sound double-brick construction promise the ideal foundations for transformation with ample room to extend. Explore the boundless potential to restore this grand old home to its former glory and capitalise on its prime location on the edge of Drummoyne village.
• Deceased estate in a prime location, walk to cafes and schools
• 10m frontage with a gated driveway and undercover parking
• Wide entry hall with corbelled archway, three large bedrooms
• Spacious living room with a fireplace and a dine-in kitchen
• Casual living/family room opens out to a large level garden
• Family sized bathroom plus a powder room and internal laundry
• Reverse cycle air, gas heating, potential for a second level STCA
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.