Historic Waterfront Estate with World-Class Views
A rare and prized offering, 'Clovelly' is one of the finest Federation residences gracing Drummoyne's exclusive waterfront. With only ever two families in ownership since 1904, this historic treasure is positioned on a private 944.1sqm with a 22m frontage to Drummoyne Bay. Beautiful grounds on the remains of an early 20th century garden lead down to the water's edge and create a spectacular setting for entertaining with unobstructed water views and a sandstone boatshed housing a luxurious indoor pool. In a prominent location at the tip of the peninsula, the landmark property forms an integral part of Drummoyne Avenue's streetscape and retains a wealth of original period features.
• Absolute waterfront with inspiring gardens and world-class views
• Dress-circle peninsula setting, direct harbour access with slipway
• Four generous sized bedrooms on one level, luxurious master suite
• Grand proportions, 3.4m pressed metal ceilings, restored fireplaces
• Sitting room, formal lounge and dining rooms, original joinery
• Polished hardwood floors, bay windows and stained-glass windows
• Custom designed entertainer's island kitchen, Corian benchtops
• Tastefully renovated bathrooms, powder room, double garaging
• Manicured gardens with sandstone terraces and panoramic views
• Heated indoor harbourfront pool housed in an historic boatshed
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.