A Tasteful Fusion of Victorian Elegance and Designer Luxury
Classical elegance meets designer luxury in this impeccably renovated family home in a quiet pocket of Drummoyne. Built in 1898 by Sir Thomas Henley, former mayor of Drummoyne, the 10m fronted home is wrapped in a sequence of private outdoor entertaining spaces and features a lofty upper level retreat and double parking. Refined craftsmanship, quality finishes and an inviting indoor/outdoor flow combine to create an exceptional family home, 200m to the Bay Run and a short walk to Birkenhead Point's retail hub and sought-after schools.
• Prime corner block on one of Drummoyne's finest streets
• 3 double bedrooms, all with built-ins, master with an ensuite
• Bonus upper level ideal for storage or convert to master suit/home office (STCA)
• Ornate 3.4m ceilings, original polished Tallowwood floors
• Formal lounge with a Jetmaster fireplace, reverse cycle air
• Designer Caesarstone gas kitchen, pantry and breakfast bar
• Casual living and dining flows to a covered bistro-style deck
• NE facing flagstone courtyard, outdoor lighting schemes
• European-appointed bathrooms, double parking, auto LUG
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.