29 Formosa Street
Charm and Potential in the Heart of the Village
Forming part of a landmark row of character homes, this freestanding cottage is located across the street from Harris Farm Markets in the heart of Drummoyne village. Set on a prized corner block with dual street access, the single level home's soaring 3.2m ceilings, generous proportions and original features give it a welcoming feel. Comfortable as is with scope to add your stamp of style, the full brick home opens to a leafy entertainer's courtyard and features undercover parking via Church Street. It's just 300m to Brett Park and a short walk to Birkenhead Point's rejuvenated retail hub.
• A perfect blend of village convenience and bayside living
• Front verandah and wide entry hall, polished floorboards
• Two bedrooms including a large main bedroom with built-ins
• Spacious lounge with a fireplace and separate dining room
• Updated gas kitchen with a dishwasher and ample storage
• Private rear courtyard, carport doubles as extra entertaining
• Scope to extend/open out the rear for fluid in/outdoor living
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.