A Federation Beauty Ripe for Reinvention
Without doubt one of the best semis on the market, this classic Federation home rests on an incredible 461sqm block with an enormous level garden and 10m street frontage. Original homes in this coveted bayside street are a rare find and this captivating home presents a prime canvas for transformation with loads of room to extend and scope for a second level (STCA). Generous proportions, solid construction and beautifully maintained period features present the ideal foundations for creative reinvention in a leafy street leading down to the waterfront.
• Palm-lined driveway to a lock-up garage plus double off street pkg
• Elegant entry hall, soaring ornate ceilings and two large bedrooms
• Free-flowing living and dining rooms, charming retro dine-in kitchen
• Child-friendly garden with dining terrace, lawn and a storage shed
• Plentiful room for a pool, scope to create a luxurious designer home
• 400m to the Bay Run and waterfront, stroll to Lyons Rd cafes and shops
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.