40b Renwick Street
Elegant Bungalow in Sought After East Side with Studio and Rear Lane Access
This 1920s bungalow delights with fresh interiors that perfectly complement the classical architecture offering plenty of scope for future extensions. Original features such as lead light windows, timber floor boards, gas fireplace, art nouveau ceilings and jarrah picture rails retain the majestic appeal of such a refined residence. Offering a flexible floor plan of up to three bedrooms, there is also a separate studio with ensuite. French doors open to a contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a sitting and breakfast area drenched in natural light with private views to the sparkling pool. Set in the heart of the exclusive east side, you're in walking distance to cafes and restaurants in both Drummoyne and Birkenhead Point's retail hub and close to CBD buses as well as the waterfront, schools, parks and ferry.
• Free standing double brick residence in east side location
• Glorious period elegance impeccably updated throughout
• Single LUG with mezzanine storage and wide rear lane access via Ferry Lane
• North East facing backyard with sparkling pool, undercover deck and BBQ area
• Spacious main bedroom with attached study plus a separate Studio with ensuite
• 150m to Drummoyne village, moments to local Schools the Bay Run
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.