A Seamless Fusion of Timeless Elegance and High-End Design
The meticulous renovation and revival of this gracious Federation home skillfully blends classical finesse with high-end design to create a luxurious family haven in a prized East Side setting. Set over two levels on a prime dual access corner block, 'Glendenning' has been designed to embrace the outdoors with a contemporary open plan kitchen and living area leading out to a landscaped entertainer's haven. Refined period craftsmanship and cutting-edge design combine to deliver a seamless fusion of form, function and flair with plentiful space for families to live, relax, play and entertain.
• Elegant entry hall, ornate 3.2m ceilings, polished floorboards
• Four double bedrooms, three with built-in robes, master suite
• Formal and casual living areas, bespoke interiors, gas fireplaces
• Custom-designed Caesarstone gas kitchen with butler's pantry
• Private courtyard, covered terrace with custom outdoor kitchen
• Family room/teen retreat, large carpeted walk-in attic storage
• Two bathrooms, powder room, underfloor heating (timer thermostat)
• 1.4kW grid interactive solar power system, fully network cabled
• Carport with integrated workshop and storage, electric gate access
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.