Federation Splendor with Spectacular Views
One of Drummoyne's landmark residences c1904, this grand Federation family home commands spectacular north-easterly views to the Harbour Bridge from its exclusive East Side setting. Located on the high side of one of Drummoyne's finest streets, just back from the waterfront, the elegant two storey residence is set on a dual access 556sqm block with rare front to rear drive-through access. Grand proportions, refined period features, a layout offering a choice of living areas and private Tuscan inspired courtyard which delivers an exceptional environment for living and entertaining.
• A rare treasure with a blend of period grandeur and contemporary luxury
• Grand reception hall, 3.4m ceilings, Kauri floors, working marble fireplaces
• Five large bedrooms, three with built-in robes, master with a walk-in robe
• Elegant formal rooms with a deck, chef's grade kitchen, open living/dining
• Sun-filled upper level casual living with a verandah and spectacular views
• Tastefully appointed bathrooms, large sandstone cellar, ducted zoned air
• Landscaped courtyard garden with auto awning, perfect for entertaining
• Dual driveway with auto gated access and port cochère, plentiful parking
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.