A private entertainer's haven with triple parking
The meticulous renovation of this grand old Federation home embraces the outdoors with a clever redesign that takes advantage of a sunny northerly rear aspect and focuses on relaxed alfresco living. Overlooking Five Dock Bay, the substantial 15m-fronted property captures views from the master bedroom and features scope to maximise the vista by developing the enormous roof space (stairway already in place). A skillful blend of traditional and contemporary design elements creates a welcoming ambiance with plentiful living space and triple parking (there's even room to store a boat).
• 400m to Five Dock Boat Ramp and Drummoyne Park and Oval
• Leafy garden forecourt, portico entry with sunroom/mud room
• Three bedrooms, elegant formal lounge, pressed metal ceilings
• Bright contemporary open living and dining, reverse cycle air Designer bistro-style Caesarstone gas kitchen, loads of storage
• Sheltered outdoor living room for all-weather entertaining
• Stylishly appointed bathroom, powder room, fitted internal laundry
• Triple parking, double garaging, huge sandstone cellar/workshop
Please be advised, when inspecting the property, we recommend that you park near the intersection of Wrights Road and Wolseley Street and then walk up Victoria Road.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.