A Landmark Victorian Manor in a Village Green Setting
A home of distinction with a significant pedigree, The Laurels was built in 1896 and stands proud today as one of Drummoyne's finest late nineteenth century residences. Both levels showcase exceptional period craftsmanship while a contemporary open plan extension leads out to established gardens with a private courtyard for entertaining and a lush lawn for kids to play. The former home of Drummoyne's first female mayor, Mayor Mary Armitage (1971-72), the Queen Anne style home has only ever had three families in ownership and is set in an historic village green style precinct close to the Bay Run, parkland and schools.
• Freestanding Victorian manor, Edwardian and Queen Anne influences
• Five bedrooms, master with a balcony and dressing room
• Formal lounge with gas fireplace, 3.6m ceilings, polished floorboards
• Bright contemporary gas kitchen and glass-framed casual living/dining
• Private courtyard and established gardens, driveway with double parking
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.