114 Henley Marine Drive
Rare bayside opportunity - panoramic water and city views
In what is arguably Drummoyne's most tightly-held bayside setting, this classic c1920s home basks in truly expansive panoramic vistas, capturing intimate, uninterrupted views over the boat-studded waters of Iron Cove out to the Sydney city skyline. A well-loved family home, freshly schemed and perfectly liveable now as-is, it presents as an incredibly rare blank canvas opportunity with scope to redevelop, complete with DA approved architectural plans for a luxurious four- bedroom designer residence.
Positioned right on the Inner West's iconic Bay Run, from here you're only moments to the superb amenities of Birkenhead Point - a location that brings together the cosmopolitan convenience of the Inner West with Sydney's enviable waterside lifestyle.
* Sweeping harbour views out to Rodd Island, Leichhardt Park and Rozelle
* Set on 436.3sqm with dual street access and a grassy rear yard
* Existing home features 4 bedrooms, lounge and open kitchen/dining
* Enormous upper level living area capturing spectacular panoramic views
* Oversized master bedroom with ensuite, sunroom off second bedroom
* Traditional features including high ornate ceilings and timber picture rails
* DA approved plans for a luxurious new architecturally designed tri-level home maximising natural light, privacy and views
* Interiors designed by award winning architects MHN Design Union
* Plans include landscaped entertaining areas, pool with wet bar, premium designer finishes throughout and internal lift, spectacular top floor terrace and four car garage
* Stroll to foreshore parks, restaurants and Drummoyne Swimming Centre
* Walking distance to Birkenhead Point shopping centre and ferry wharf
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.