Rare opportunity in a dress-circle setting
Perfectly positioned on one of Drummoyne's finest bayside streets, this freestanding home rests on a prime level block 100m to Taplin Park and the picturesque waterfront. On the market for the first time in half a century, the 17.6m fronted home is presented in mint original condition and opens to a sunny NE facing garden with fully fenced pool. Make your mark with a contemporary revamp capitalising on its tightly held setting and superb scope for transformation with potential for a second level addition.
• Classic modernist design with clean lines, large windows and an airy open feel
• Large living room, polished parquet floors throughout, sunny dine-in kitchen
• Two double bedrooms, main bedroom with built-ins plus a workshop or ideal study/studio
• North-east facing garden with flagstone courtyard, sunny pool and a level lawn
• Lock-up garage plus off street parking, full bathroom, separate laundry, extra W.C.