Family haven in an idyllic bayside setting
In a prized lifestyle setting on the edge of Drummoyne Park, 100m to the boat ramp, this superbly renovated Federation home captures the essence of relaxed bayside living. Perfectly configured for family living, the three-bedroom home has been designed to embrace the outdoors with expansive open living space leading out to a hardwood deck and level child-friendly garden. Capturing views over the bay from a sunny front verandah, there's potential for a second level addition in line with neighbouring homes (STCA).
* Deep front garden with bay views, wide entry hall, polished hardwood floors
* Spacious free-flowing layout with separate living and accommodation zones
* Three large bedrooms, two with built-ins, two stylish bathrooms (main ensuite)
* Bright and airy open living and dining, sleek granite gas kitchen with island bench
* Cedar bi-folds open to a large deck and deep garden, internal laundry, ducted air, under house storage
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.