22 Thornley Street
Cottage Charm and Lifestyle Appeal
Newly refurbished interiors deliver an elegant contemporary feel in this freestanding cottage in an exclusive east side enclave close to Birkenhead Point's retail hub and Drummoyne Sailing Club. Perfect for the executive buyer or those looking to upgrade from apartment living, the spacious two-bedroom home features an inviting free-flowing layout with a choice of living areas and secure parking accessed via Ferry Lane. Just 6km to the city, the immaculately presented home is footsteps to first-class shopping and dining, waterfront parks and express transport.
• Picture-perfect freestanding cottage on a prime corner block
• Limewashed engineered Oak floors, new paint and carpeting
• Two large bedrooms, one with built-ins, classic high ceilings
• Skylit living and dining room, modern Provincial style kitchen
• Casual living room with French doors to an easycare courtyard
• Large laundry/utilities room, pristine bathroom, 2nd bathroom
• Secure parking, 300m to Birkenhead Point shops and eateries
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.