50 College Street
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - A distinguished Federation home ripe for revival
Be inspired by this elegant Federation home's grand proportions, refined period craftsmanship and soaring ornate ceilings and create your dream home in one of Drummoyne's most coveted settings. Beautifully maintained and presented in mint original condition, the three-bedroom home has been held by one family for over half a century presenting a prime canvas for contemporary transformation. A quiet tree-lined street just around the corner from the village hub and Harris Farms Market is an easy walk to the Bay Run and Olympic pool.
* Deep front garden with carport and tandem parking, central hallway, 3.4m ceilings
* Three large bedrooms, king sized master bedroom, two bathrooms, separate laundry
* Huge living room, separate dining and an original kitchen, beautiful period fireplaces
* North-east facing courtyard, plentiful room to extend, reconfigure or add a level STCA
* Rare opportunity in a blue-ribbon setting, close to Birkenhead Point Shopping Centre
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.