62 Plunkett Street
Classical elegance in a blue-ribbon setting
In a blue-ribbon setting, this classic double-fronted family home offers a perfect blend of location, lifestyle and potential, an easy stroll to local cafs, schools and the Bay Run. Be inspired by the three-bedroom homes grand proportions, refined period features and sunny level garden and add your stamp of style with a cosmetic revamp or explore its full potential and add a second level in line with neighbouring homes (STCA).
* Freestanding family home with an elegant entry hall and ornate 3.25m ceilings
* Three bedrooms including a main with built-ins, full bathroom and powder room
* Huge living room leads through to a bright and spacious dine-in family kitchen
* Deep covered terrace for year-round outdoor living and a sunny NW facing garden
* Polished timber floors, large internal laundry, chef's gas cooker and a carport
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.