Classical elegance with a dazzling harbour outlook
A fine example of Edwardian craftsmanship, this two-storey residence captures sweeping northerly views over the bay to the iconic Harbour Bridge and the city skyline from its exclusive East Side address. Lovingly restored and revived for contemporary living, elegant interiors are graced with original period details, while a landscaped jasmine-framed garden is a perfect setting for relaxed outdoor living and entertaining. Living is easy with the shopping village, waterfront parks, boating club and the city ferry within walking distance.
* Built c1904, Jarrah floorboards, ornate 3.2m ceilings, original fireplaces
* Three large bedrooms, two king-sized bedrooms with built-in robes, master suite
* Inviting living room with integrated study, wood-burning fireplace, separate dining room
* Timber gas kitchen opens to garden, separate laundry
* Private garden with awning and decked seating, storage shed
* Family bathroom with clawfoot bath, custom joinery, walk-in linen/storage, reverse cycle air
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.