6 Tranmere Street
Timeless elegance meets family appeal
Freestanding homes on Tranmere Street are rarely traded and this double-fronted Federation enjoys a prized address on the edge of Brett Park and the Bay Run. Embraced by over 500sqm of grounds, interiors have been thoughtfully updated and extended retaining their architectural charm and taking full advantage of a sunny North-east aspect. Theres a top floor master retreat with a dazzling cityscape backdrop, gardens with room for a pool and rear lane access to garaging.
* One of Drummoyne's finest tree-lined streets, opposite St Mark's Primary School
* 12m fronted block, elegant central hallway, 3.2m ornate ceilings, original fireplaces
* Four bedrooms, master suite with a walk-in robe and romantic deck with city views
* Huge living room with French doors to a terrace and deep North-east garden, double parking
* Formal dining, gas kitchen, 700m to Drummoyne Pool and Birkenhead Point shops
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.