6 Collingwood Street
A grand family East-side manor
Undoubtedly one of East Drummoynes finest, this meticulously restored and revived grand family manor residence blends classical elegance with contemporary luxury to create an exceptional family haven. Built c1928 by a timber merchant and with only ever three families in ownership, Telarah is surrounded by established gardens offering the ambiance of a private estate with the benefit of low-maintenance living. Grandly scaled interiors which showcase a wealth of beautiful original period features from the hand-laid American Oak flooring to the Tudor-style joinery and elegant leadlight windows. Just one street back from the waterfront and featuring direct access to a shared pool, this enchanting family residence is 600m (approx) to the city ferry.
* Idyllic walled front garden, side access to double garaging, north-east rear aspect
* Grand entry hall with original cloakroom, elegant living room and formal dining
* Tudor Revival design elements, steeply pitched roofline, elegant battened ceilings
* Four large bedrooms, three with built-ins, private guest bed with romantic terrace
* Enormous master bed with walk-in robe and wet bar
* Two luxurious designer bathrooms
* Gourmet kitchen with Corian benchtops and sunny family room/casual dining
* Sandstone walled basement and cellar, walk-in linen press, reverse cycle air
* Private child-friendly gardens with a sequence of intimate private outdoor spaces
* Secure direct rear access to fully maintained common pool
* Walk to the village heart, schools, boating clubs and boutique harbour beaches
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.