126 Gipps Street
Blue-ribbon bayside opportunity
Positioned on a premier street, metres to the waterfront, this charming freestanding home offers a perfect blend of location, lifestyle and potential. Surrounded by prestige family home on an unexpectedly deep approx 385.7 sqm block, this well-presented cottage combines classic charm with fresh modern interiors and opens to a beautiful park-like garden. Enjoy as is or explore the potential to renovate, revamp or add a level in line with neighbouring properties (STCA).
* Freestanding bayside home with a deep forecourt and traditional wraparound balcony
* Two large bedrooms, the main with built-ins and an original fireplace, tidy bathroom
* Skylit living room and adjoining sitting room, large dine-in kitchen with a garden outlook
* Deep paved entertaining courtyard and a sunny established north-east facing garden
* Pressed metal ceilings, reverse cycle air, off street parking, room to extend STCA
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.