34 Marlborough Street
Classic grandeur ripe for revival
One of Drummoynes original Federation residences, this freestanding Queen Anne style home was built in the early 1900s and proudly bares all the hallmarks of its architectural heritage. Grand proportions, refined period details and soaring ceilings create an air of elegance and offer the perfect foundations for sympathetic renovation. Opening to a sunny NE facing garden, this gracious family home is set on a deep approx 720.8sqm block one street back from the waterfront.
* Sandstone-framed foregarden, side driveway to a double garage, approx 15.8m frontage
* Wide central hallway, three large bedrooms, high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
* Traditional living and dining rooms, elegant bay window, leadlight windows, fireplace
* Separate dining room, original gas kitchen, family room opening out the large garden
* Classic charm and superb potential in a top location between the village and foreshore
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.