Affordable elegance with lifestyle appeal - Auction On Site Sat 14 November at 9.45am
Gracious proportions, elegant period features and fresh contemporary interiors combine in this elevated 1890s terrace to create a welcoming vibe. Built on sandstone foundations and set amid lush landscaped gardens, this beautifully presented home is ideal for the young family and an appealing alternative or upgrade to apartment living. A private north-east courtyard garden is ideal for entertaining and features convenient rear lane pedestrian access with Birkenhead Shopping Centre just 200m away.
* Built early 1890's, lovingly restored interiors, classic portico entry, double glazing throughout
* Two double bedrooms, built-ins, bright and airy attic retreat or study, fresh bathroom
* Elegant living and dining, original fireplace, bay window, timber floors and high ceilings
* Sunny timber gas kitchen, lush entertainers courtyard, huge sandstone cellar
* Ample street parking at the rear of the property, city bus at the door, walk to Drummoyne Pool
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.