34 Collingwood Street
A landmark Federation manor with harbour views
Built c1904, Coombala is a beautiful Federation manor home standing proud as a fine example of Queen Anne style architecture and one of Drummoynes grandest heritage homes. Wrapped in a sequence of outdoor living spaces, the homes commanding setting affords breathtaking views over Cockatoo Island to the Harbour Bridge. Lovingly held for 37 years, this warm and welcoming family home is set on over 500sqm of land in an exclusive east side setting just 300m to the city ferry.
* Prime location, dual street frontage with access via Raglan St to double garaging
* Free-flowing layout with a series of living and dining rooms, elegant bay windows
* Dine-in family kitchen with entertaining terrace and sunny wraparound gardens
* Four large bedrooms, three on the upper level all with a balcony and harbour views
* Home office/library or fifth bedroom, ornate 3.2m ceilings, original timber floors, marble fireplace
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.