A charming freestanding bayside home
Classic charm, generous proportions and a sunny northwest garden make this freestanding Federation home an appealing home for the young family or downsizers. With a fluid flow from front to back, St Heliers is set on the high side of a quiet street just around the corner from child-friendly Montague Park and the Bay Run. Move in and enjoy as is, renovate the interiors to suit or explore the potential for a second level addition (STCA).
* Tessellated tile verandah, sandstone foundations, high ceilings, original Kauri floors
* Two spacious bedrooms, one with a fireplace, tidy bathroom, laundry/extra W.C.
* Inviting living room with a fireplace, bright open kitchen/dining extending to outdoor entertaining
* Deep paved terrace, established child-friendly garden, side access, approx 260sqm
* Walk along the bay to Drummoyne Pool and Birkenhead Point Shopping Centre
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.