26 Henley Street
Chic bayside haven with idyllic NE gardens
Designed to embrace idyllic NE facing gardens, this beautifully proportioned family home effortlessly blends classical charm with stylish contemporary updates to create a home of enduring appeal. Built c1900 in a peaceful bayside enclave fringing picturesque Montague Park, Macleay retains a wealth of refined period details and features a sunlit cathedral inspired extension that integrates perfectly with the garden beyond.
* Private elevated setting, freestanding to the north, 6m frontage with double parking
* Three double bedrooms, two with built-ins, upper level retreat, fresh family bathroom
* Elegant living room with restored fireplace, pressed metal ceilings, Blackbutt floors
* Designer island kitchen, open plan casual living opens to a vine-framed dining terrace
* Sunny parterre garden, reverse air, attic storage, stroll to the Bay Run and Olympic Pool
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.