9 Bayswater Street
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - Luxurious parkside sanctuary with a welcoming ambience
The loving restoration and renovation of this beautiful Federation home has created an oasis of classical style and serenity on the edge of idyllic Drummoyne Park. From the elegant gated drive and soaring 3.4m ceilings to the dream French marble kitchen and enchanting entertaining haven, every detail exudes quality and timelessness. Heritage charm and designer luxury are showcased in perfect harmony in an exclusive bayside setting, footsteps to the village heart and waterfront.
* Wide fronted semi, freestanding to the north, auto gated access to double parking
* Three large bedrooms with built-ins, master with study/sunroom, original leadlight windows
* Elegant lounge/dining room, restored fireplaces, high ornate ceilings, ducted air
* Custom-designed marble island kitchen, Miele appliances, casual living and dining
* Seamless in/outdoor living, large covered deck, two tastefully appointed bathrooms
* Enormous lined attic (full length), plans available for a substantial second level addition
Land: 272sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1087.00 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $706.00 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.