Federation grandeur by the bay
A rare and prized offering built c1907 as part of the prestigious Drummoyne House Estate subdivision, this beautiful Federation home enjoys a prized setting on one of Drummoynes finest avenues. Resting on approx 632sqm on the high side of the street, it retains a wealth of refined period features and captures water glimpses from its elevated setting. Make your mark and capitalise on its potential for transformation into a luxurious residence, footsteps to the waterfront.
* Magnificent home built on sandstone foundations and surrounded by lush gardens
* Wide central hallway, soaring ornate ceilings, bay windows, fireplaces, reverse air
* Three bedrooms plus a sunroom, formal living and dining, family room, gas kitchen
* Unique opportunity with potential to maximise water views from a second level STCA
* Established gardens, walk to the ferry and village heart
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.