43 Broughton Street
Stunning contemporary bay view home
Set on a serene street just moments from Iron Cove, the Bay Run and Montague Park, this stylish contemporary Torrens titled home is one of a pair completed in 2007. Capturing sweeping views over the water to the city skyline, the generous three-storey residence offers versatile, low-maintenance living, with an enormous lower level which can be utilised as desired.
* Main bedroom with balcony, b/ins & chic ensuite, main bathroom with bath
* Two upper-level living spaces with balconies, black CaesarStone gas kitchen
* Huge lower level retreat ideal as accommodation, a games room or office
* Deep sun-soaked landscaped entertaining courtyard garden with a Jacuzzi
* Timber floors, alarm, ceiling fans, video intercom, guest W.C., auto double lock-up garage
Area: 302sqm (approx)
Water Rates: $706 per ann + usage (approx)
Council Rates: $1560 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.