Celebrate New Year's Eve at Home
Located between the blue waters of the Parramatta River and the village shops, Heatherbrae is a graciously restored late-Federation home capturing spectacular harbour, city and bridge views. Set on a 546sqm (approx) parcel of land, the generous two-storey home presents a wonderful environment for families, showcasing a host of revived original details, two levels of living and a tranquil leafy garden.
* Four spacious bedrooms plus large fifth bedroom/office with own entry
* Grand dining with wood-burning combustion fire, large family room
* Upper-level living room with two balconies and alfresco dining
* Granite kitchen, landscaped leafy garden with private courtyard
* Air conditioning, ceiling fans, high ornate ceilings, original fireplaces, two car spaces
Area: 546sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $2191 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $696 per ann + usage (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.