Beauty by the bay a stylish family haven
A flawless architect redesign by Raymond Panetta has transformed this elegant wide-fronted Federation semi into a stylish and incredibly private family home just 200m to the tranquil waterfront. Revealing a seamless fusion of classical architecture and contemporary design, Kimberley is set over two spacious levels with a fluid flow from front to back and a beautiful landscaped garden bathed in all day northerly sun. Stroll to parks, village cafes and the Bay Run.
* Private setting on the high side of a wide bayside street amid idyllic established gardens
* Four double bedrooms, three with built-ins, king sized master, two designer bathrooms
* Elegant lounge with fireplace, streamlined CaesarStone island kitchen, Bosch appliances
* Casual living/dining, wisteria-framed deck, deep NE facing garden capturing bay breezes
* Daikin air conditioning, ornate 3.2m ceilings, Kauri floors, attic, custom joinery, auto blinds
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.