57 Formosa Street
Federation elegance and state-of-the-art design combine in this 6.7m fronted semi to create a sophisticated home with a focus on seamless indoor/outdoor living. Crowned with a beautiful master retreat featuring DA approval to extend, its beautiful proportions, refined period features and soaring ornate ceilings create a sense of timeless luxury. In the heart of Drummoyne village, its a short walk to the Bay Run and Olympic Pool.
* Deep forecourt with parking, traditional tessellated tile verandah and portico
* Two large bedrooms plus a study, 3.3m ceilings, Kauri floors, lounge with gas fireplace
* High-spec Euro appointed CaesarStone island kitchen, pantry and Blum cabinetry
* Cedar framed b-folds to a travertine marble terrace and garden courtyard, attic storage
* Beautiful bathroom, laundry with W.C., structurally ready for upper level extension
Land: 222 sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1075 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $696 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.