Turn of the century family grandeur
Exuding immense traditional charm and appeal, Wilberry is a lovingly restored 1890 freestanding cottage set on a 675sqm corner parcel of land framed by beautifully manicured gardens. Offering scope for a second storey addition (STCA), it enjoys a picturesque family address moments to local schools, vibrant cafes, parks and the Bay Run, with Drummoyne village shops just a level walk from its door.
* Enormous master suite, two marble spa bathrooms including ensuite
* Pergola-shaded barbeque deck, landscaped garden with gas-heated swimming pool/spa
* Expansive entertaining, stylish Ilve gas granite kitchen, Foxtel, ducted air conditioning
* Four bedrooms, attic storage, double lock-up garage with storage, workshop
* Timber floorboards, ornate marble fireplaces, soaring 4.3m ceilings
Area: 675sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1920 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $1500 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.