Space, character and potential
Classical charm, grand proportions and a huge child-friendly garden make this freestanding Federation home an ideal prospect for those looking to make their mark. Set on an unexpectedly deep 385sqm with plentiful room to extend (STCA), its full of character and offers excellent value in a top lifestyle location. Footsteps to popular cafs and eateries, its close to the Bay Run, waterfront parks and schools.
* Formal entry hall, large living room with fireplace, separate dining room
* 3 large bedrooms, the main with a sunroom/study, updated bathroom
* Original kitchen, casual living opens to a large terrace and grassed garden
* Ripe for restoration, high ornate ceilings, timber floors, reverse air, alarm
* 12m frontage with double parking, extra W.C., walk to parks and schools
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy..