Charm, views & potential
Be inspired by the historic charm and fabulous potential of this picturesque two storey weatherboard home and explore the scope to take full advantage of its deep 366.7sqm block and idyllic garden. Built in the 1880s, it features a flexible layout with a lofty rear extension ideal as a teen retreat. Set on the high side of the street, it captures tranquil bay views from the upper level and is just 500m to the waterfront.
* Gorgeous ornate faade, wide frontage with side driveway & tandem pkg
* 3 double beds, main with dressing room & sunny deck with water glimpses
* Sunlit living room, modern island gas kitchen with soaring vaulted ceilings
* Mezzanine level study, terrace & huge garden with room for a studio or pool
* Sandstone foundations, built-in robes, new carpet, 2 baths plus an extra W.C.
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy