87 Renwick Street
Charming weatherboard cottage retaining the charm of yesteryear with polished timber floors, renovated kitchen and bathroom while having the potential to add to your dream home by extending up or at the rear of the house. Conveniently situated only 150 metres to Drummoyne Village with shops, cafes and restaurants with buses to the city and Ryde.
* Central lounge/dining opens to a large sunny deck which is great for entertaining
* Renovated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
* Two spacious double bedrooms (one with built-in wardrobe)
* Spacious renovated bathroom
* Separate laundry and garden workshop
* Leafy rear garden great for the kids
LAND: 278m2 (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.