CLASSIC HISTORICAL HOME
Glendalough is a grand late-Victorian manor house of local significance on a majestic 826sqm corner block. The exquisitely restored and sympathetically enhanced residence has remained one of the area's most distinguished homes for the last half century.
* On Drummoyne's prestigious east side a stroll to the water
* Amongst the best stained glass displays for a private home
* Thoroughly appointed granite kitchen and marble bathrooms
* Formal reception rooms, office and open plan living/dining
* Several traditional balconies and a courtyard swimming pool
* Hand carved woodwork and original cedar joinery throughout
* Soaring ceilings featuring breathtaking cornice decoration
* North facing beyond a manicured garden framed by trees
* Secure parking includes lock-up garage with internal access
* Walk to parks, shops, schools and Drummoyne Ferry Wharf
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.