44 Marlborough Street
AUCTION ON SITE THIS SATURDAY AT 1:00 PM
Edwardian family home 518 sqm deep NE garden
Built c1912, this character-filled and tastefully updated freestanding Edwardian home rests on a prime 518 sqm block and is a leisurely stroll to foreshore parkland and the boat ramp. Perfect for family living with a huge child-friendly garden, its ideal to enjoy as is with potential to further extend and open out the rear taking advantage of its sunny NE rear aspect. Freshly updated interiors are enhanced by refined period features and offer a versatile layout with study and formal lounge/third bedroom.
* Classic entry hall, high ornate ceilings, polished Grey Ironbark floors, ducted zoned air conditioning, back to base alarm
* Spacious living & dining rooms, modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Double bedrooms plus study, large formal lounge/3rd bedroom with bay window seat
* Full width entertainers deck, sunny grassed garden, room to extend/add a pool STCA
* Chic European appointed bathroom with a bath, 3 fireplaces, double parking, close to ferry & city transport
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.