A stylish bayside home with lush NE garden oasis
Newly transformed by a sleek designer revamp, this substantial 7.6m fronted 1920s semi is positioned on one of Drummoynes premier streets. Freestanding to the north and opening to a lush NE facing tropical garden, this beautifully proportioned home effortlessly blends classical charm with stylish interiors to create a fantastic family home. A short stroll to the foreshore, ferry and village cafs, it offers the bonus of potential to capitalise on plans for a second level addition.
* Deep front garden, chic entry hall, spotted gum floors, exquisite ornate ceilings
* 2 double bedrooms, the main with built-ins & study/nursery, sparkling family bathroom
* Large living room & elegant adjoining dining room both with restored fireplaces
* Sleek CaesarStone gas kitchen, integrated appliances, separate laundry room
* Pergola-covered deck, private NE garden with lawn, store/shed, carport, reverse air conditioning
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.